Here are 5 things you can do to stay healthy:
1) Practice good hygiene. Always wash your hands;
2) Get hydrated. It is recommended that you drink half of your body weight in fluid ounces to stay hydrated;
3) Sleep well. Aim to sleep at least 8 hours per night;
4) Eat a variety of vegetables at each meal. The more colorful the better. Vegetables have all the micro nutrients that your body would need;
5) Take your herbs. Check your herbal cabinet. If you are running low on herbs or supplements, give us a call at 909.590.4183 to stock up.
Together we can sail through this storm.